Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Finished It

So my sister asked me to do a counted cross stitch for her.  Of course I said yes.  I am sucker when people ask me to do things I have a super hard time saying no.  Especially when it comes to my family. I am slowly learning how to say no to things.....it goes back to simplifying my life.  I am not super mom and I do not want to pretend to be super mom.  I want to be happy and less stressed in life.  OK sorry back to what I was saying.  My sister picked up a counted cross stitch in the Grand Canyon called "The Tree of Life" by NP Designs I was super excited because I thought it was the one the one that I have been wanted to do for a long time.  So she sent it to me and I was bummed.  It is a Native American design - it was fun as I am part Native American. 


But it turned out nice.  



I am glad to have it done.  Now I only have 5,980 other projects to get done. OK so that is a little bit of an exaggeration....but there are some days that I feel like that I have that many to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment