Monday, March 3, 2014

March ORT

So I thought I had my phone set up to notify me when it was time to post......I was wrong....or maybe it did and I ignored...which I never ignore my alarms and alerts...EVER!!!!  Technology is awesome....if you use it and don't ignore it.  

Anyways, I am late as usual!  SURPRISE!!!!

I am focusing on 2 different stitchings right now.  1 started about 2 years ago and the other one I started about 5 months ago.  

This is an alphabet "sampler".  It is about families and each letter of the alphabet
 depicts a different aspect of the family

My ORT jar

This is one I am turning into a birth sampler for my daughter that was just born


I know it does not look like I have gotten much done, but I have been a little be preoccupied by the newest addition to our family and trying to get caught up on my quilting projects as well.  I have so many unfinished projects it is crazy!

This is the source of about 90% of my distractions right now.
She is 2 months old and is a happy little baby
Now that I have officially joined the stay at home mom world I hope that I might get more done durning the day and have more time to stitch at night. I can hear all the giggles from other moms.....they can stop now....I know I won't have more time for me.  I am a mom of 5 year old 4 year old and 2 month old.........

My three daughters that keep me on my toes and boy do I love them
They all make me want to pull my hair out, but they also provide me hours of entertainment and laughter.  My two older girls have turned into such wonderful helpers that love their baby sister....a little too much!

I am loving my life though!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a mostly-stay-at-home mom, and I barely have time to stitch except when the children are in bed. We also have 3 girls, ages 4, 3, and 1. They're so much fun! And also very time consuming. But they're so worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete