Sunday, March 30, 2014

March ORT -TUSAL

http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/2014/03/another-totally-useless-post.html


So here we go again....another new moon and I feel like I got minimal amounts of stitching done.  It seems like since Jorilynn has joined us I have not had the time or energy to sit and stitch for a few hours a day like I used to.  By the end of the day I look at my house and do the what is more important inventory...dishes, vacuuming, folding laundry, climbing to bed, working on getting organized or crafty projects?  Lately climbing into bed has been winning and sometimes that includes stitching and sometimes it doesn't.

But with my new crazy busy stay at home life here is what I did get done....some is better than none. Every stitch I make gets me closer to the end.

Getting closer.............

Ort Jar........I think it is getting fuller
I have been busy with transitioning to be a stay at home mom, and new born.  My goal this year is to finish 2 stitchings.......That is all just 2 I can do it......

No comments:

Post a Comment