Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What to Do?

Fathers day is around the corner I am trying to figure out what to do. I have a few projects that I am working on mentally, but I am trying to decide how much time I have and what the girls should do. I want to do something above and beyond breakfast in bed give him a card.......Sometimes I wish the funds were endless and the time was in abundance.

As I was at Joann's today pricing ideas for fathers day I realized that I have not even started stuff for Easter. Now I am trying to decide what to do for the girls Easter Baskets. Luckily they are young enough that I can do a Dollar Store Easter and they would love it. But I am torn between doing a traditional Easter or if I should do more of a religious Easter. I found cute print outs on line that I can make into quiet books for the girls to help teach them. But the girls love to color eggs. So many choices........AHHHHHHH Martha Stuart come to my house and do it for me. Ok not really. Is it bad that I fantasize about the day that I will be able to sit at home all day and be artsy fartsy? Will I ever have that chance? In the mean time I do will do what I can with what I have. The more important thing is that we are together as a family and enjoy another fun day with our girls that are growing so fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment