Thursday, January 31, 2013

Silly Girls

Jasmin Loves To Read
Jasmin and Payeton Playing Epic Mickey Together
 I went in to the girls room the other night to check on them.  This is what I saw.  Jasmin loves to read and books bring her great comfort. I had to laugh because it reminds me of my dad.  I remember I could hear him snore, but I would walk by and a few times I caught him with his book laid across his face!!!
Jasmin is Playing Hide and Seek








The girls love to play the WII and I limit them to what they play and how long they play.  Lately they have been asking me if they could play the Mickey Mouse game (Epic Mickey 1).  It takes both controls (the nunchuck and the controller part).  They were playing together....literally they each held one controller and played and giggled a lot.




My mom has some Ikea reusable bags.  This one happens to be HUGE.  Jasmin and Payeton were taking turns climbing into it and hiding and playing potato sack races.  They thought the bag was so much fun.  

Who knew an empty bag could bring so much pleasure and fun


Ooooops I Mean Peek-A-Boo
 Grandma Brought Over Dinner.....I Mean Payeton




Potato Sack Races....I mean Ikea Sack Races

Jasmin Can Go Super Fast



Who Knew A Cardboard Box Could Bring So Much Fun



Mom We Decorated our Magic Box
I was using this box to clean out the girls clothes.  But they decided it was their magic box.  They like to climb inside and they take turns folding the flaps over putting a blanket over the top of the box and saying "poof your gone" and  "poof you came back".  But this morning they decided it needed to be decorated.







They got a little carried away with coloring and were having a good time.













All of this has taken place over the past week or so, but they have had fun.  When I look at pictures like this I have to think....They have it all figured out.  They like it simply, carefree and fun.  I have realized I have a lot to learn from my children about life.  Not holding grudges, being friends with everyone, finding joy in the simple pleasures of life.....OK I could go on and on about the lessons to be learned from kids.  I have been blessed with two girls that remind how we should be living life and the endless love they show for me especially when I am having a rough day.

No comments:

Post a Comment