Sunday, November 3, 2013

PUMPKIN PATCH!!

Yes I realize this is after the fact, but all well!  Jasmin's kindergarten class took a field trip to the pumpkin patch and boy oh boy did Payeton mope for DAYS!!!!

We decided to take a family trip to the pumpkin patch that Jasmin went to and it was a blast!!!

There were cut outs like this all over the farm
The girls loved them!


Running through the corn maze!!!

Was cold but did not want to stop!


She must be looking for foot prints to help us get out

This was where the maze lead us....to the teepee!

And it was awesome!!!!




If this was to scale I have got some super tall kids

There is not much difference between the girls anymore

This slide was fun.  You had to climb up a pirate ship
made out of hay bails to get to the top of it!


These were peddle tractors that the girls struggled with.
The ground was wet and uneven.  There were a lot of tractors in
a small area as well


Time for the duck races!  I want to build one of these in our backyard..
when we get a back yard!

Jasmin loved this she wants to learn how
to ride real horses

Payeton not so much!


At the end of the trip we were hungry and they had bratwurst there.  Jeff looked at my and said yes you can get one.  What a good man he is.  So of course I got one loaded with homemade sauerkraut and grilled onions.  YUM!  As I was waiting for mine to be finished I was watching the 2 men that were running it.  I asked them if their sausages were a family recipe and he said "yes straight from Holland, my family is from Holland".  EVEN BETTER!!! Talk about fat free grease free deliciousness!  I could have eaten 2 of them and Jeff laughed at me because I think I ate in 3 bites!

No comments:

Post a Comment