Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Motivation in a Can

As I sit at work and work on various projects I make mental to do lists for when I get home and on occasion I write the list down.  I look at it and think "Oh yeah I am totally going get home bust a move and feel good about life!" I may be low on energy, but the motivation is there.  On my drive home I get so excited about being home and starting dinner, doing laundry, organize pictures on my computer, delete old files that have been on there FOREVER......whatever else I need to get done.  BUT as soon as I unlock my front door and walking it feels like the motivation stops at the thresh hold of my home and no matter how hard I beg, pull, plead, bribe....motivation just stands there and shakes his head and giggles.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was thinking about how to "invite" motivation into my home...and this thought crossed my mind

"They make energy in can.  Why can't they make motivation in a can?

                                              

It seems like every other commercial on TV anymore is about some sort of energy drink, but why not motivation.

As I was talking to a friend about this idea and she suggested an energy motivation cocktail and I added a Pepsi flavored energy motivation cocktail!!!  

Well there you have it folks the inter workings of my crazy brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment