Tuesday, October 27, 2015

STITCHING.....SO MANY.........

......Projects!

On Monday nights while my 2 older girls are in ballet, I sit in my van and I stitch.  I keep a smaller project in my van so when ever I have to wait in my car for a long period of time I can pull it out and stitch.  


This is my current van project that I am working on for my mom....she only bought the pattern and floss about 3 years ago....I am hoping to have it done by Christmas time for her.

Even though I have several larger projects at home I am trying to finish this one....

This is a birth sampler (not technically but I am turning it into one). For my daughter that will be 2 in a few months.  I started it when I was about 14 weeks pregnant with her.....I am hoping to have it done soon it has a ton of half squares and I am not a huge fan of those...it also has quite a bit of back stitching and even though that goes quick, but again not my favorite! 

Any progress is good and finishing a project late is better than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment