Sunday, November 2, 2014

Time Fly's

NOTICING A TREND.....
I like to be late with posting my ORT

http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-totally-useless-stitch-long-2014.html

So once again, I am late. 
I have been doing a lot of.....well......Not sure what I have been doing a lot of lately other than getting my kids on and off the school bus, changing poopy diapers, running errands and being pregnant.  

I am way behind on stitchings and quilt projects, but what is new.

My baby is 10 months old and I still have her birth announcement to finish.  I have not even started looking for a new birth announcement for my baby that will be born in about 9 weeks.  Little lone an awesome idea for Christmas for my in-laws.

All well some progress is better than nothing.....so even though I am late here is my jar.....



This is more from sewing and finishing up a started sewing projects than it is from stitching.
But it does show progress that I my Ph.D's (Projects half done) are getting done.


So I guess like always it is better late than never and I hope that I am not penalized......Tee Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment