Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Should, Want, Need

I know what I should do, I know what I want to do, and I know what I need to do. How come those three things never seem to line up? I should go fold clothes, I want to go back to bed, but I need to do homework. Sometimes I wish I could stop time....you know like in the show "Out of This World"? Sometimes an extra 20 minutes of working on something would be great. So I wish I could stop time for 20 minutes continue working, restart time and none would be the wiser. All well.

I am slowly learning how to get things done. Since I have gotten rid of Facebook, it is amazing at how much more time I have. I do not miss the drama of everyone else's life. I have enough problems as is. I also wasted a lot of time playing the games. How did that help me improve my life, get rid of things, finish projects, spend time with my girls? It didn't so I decided I was done. It has be a few weeks now and it has been nice.

Well I think I procrastinated enough I need to pretend I have to go to work and should get some house work done without the 2 cutest girls in the world distracting me.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment